- We recommend to store DORBLU in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2 to 6°C.
- Before placing DORBLU in the refrigerator, wrap it in foil or cling film. Unpackaged cheese may dry out and absorb the odours of other products.
- DORBLU should not be stored in vacuum cellophane bags or other airtight containers. The cheese needs to breathe to release its flavour.
- We do not recommend freezing DORBLU cheese. When frozen, it loses its delicacy and taste qualities.
- Please thoroughly wash the knife after cutting DORBLU. This will prevent the blue mould from penetrating the surface of other products which you cut with this knife.